All our work done in Unity is done in consciousness because life is consciousness.
Here are some keys to demonstration. In Unity by the term demonstration we mean that we can effect a change in consciousness. This work is done with our thought power.
We Unitics are constantly seeking to demonstrate Truth. The Truth of who we are, the truth of what we are, and many other things. We do this work with affirmations and denials. An affirmation, as explained earlier, is a statement of Truth about something.
With to what you want to outpicture in your world, YOU MUST for affirmations. These affirmations must be spoken, and said with the conviction that it is already accomplished, because whatever we think about the most is what we get.
However, we need to make room for this demonstration by eliminating our error thoughts. This action is a denial.
Let me show this the way Myrtle Fillmore discovered to cure her TB.’
After hearing a lecture on metaphysics by E B Weeks, she came away with this denial: “I am a divine child of God, therefore, I cannot inherit illness.
What this denial does is create a place in your in which healing takes place. Two opposite ideas cannot occupy the same place in your mind. Just as two objects cannot occupy the same space in the physical world.
Now, for her, since she had multiple physical problems, she spoke to every organ in her body. And within two years this routine completely healed her!
No, it was not a miracle. It was just the law of cause and effect at work. Since each and every one of us have different challenges in our lives, one size affirmation does not fit all. However, some are powerful enough to work for all of us. But remember, they must be said with the conviction that it already is done. We can honestly say that because we know it as an idea. Ideas are found in the God-Mind. Every idea that man ever had is in this God-Mind, or the Oneness.
What blocks our demonstration? These are 1) thought barriers which are the result of your heredity, your education, and your own thinking.
- a lack of faith in the Oneness
- having an outer focus and imaging all sorts of undesirable expressions in the body.
- adverse conditions in consciousness.
- Believing that a person or outer condition can hinder you, or
6) a belief in the outer realm and things such as money.
No here are some things that will help resolve blocks and supporting demonstration/manifestation.
- Fear and negative side—resolved by focusing on spirit laughter, and joy.
- Joy/cheerfulness – this supports whatever you want to demonstrate or manifest, including but not limited to prosperity, health and wholeness.
- Resistance – nonresistance.
- Unforgiveness—forgiveness and repentance.
Now here are some keys to Demonstration
- Divine Mind first—Oneness
- Divine Ideas
- Meditation/The Silence
- Substance and Supply
- The Twelve Powers
- Faith and Imagination
- Love, Wisdom, and Understanding
- Harmony – the Powers of Love and Order.
- The creative power of Thoughts and Feelings
- The Word and the Spoken Word
- Denials and affirmations
- Gratitude, Praise, and blessings
- Law of Visualization/Seeing the good
Eric Butterworth said, “it is not about making things right bue seeing things rightly. (The Universe is Calling.) The most Important change we can make is from the limitations of sense and personal consciousness to unfold Christ Consciousness.
While we have bodies, we are so much more than the bodies. In fact, our True Nature is not our physical form. We are not matter, nor are we simply the conscious and subconscious minds we are Spirit, Christ, Oneness, Beingness, Divine Mind.
Just like most of our phones have a global positioning system, so we know where we are at and point the way to our destination, so too we must be selfaware so that we may move in a productive way to raise consciousness as well as to demonstrate and manifest.
Use these questions a a guide to making your own questions.
- What do I need to change?
- What of my thoughts are keeping me in this position?
- Am I resisting, if so, how?
- What am I feeling?
- What am I sensing?
- What am I thinking?
- What are my old mental messages or beliefs about this.
- Can I detect any other error thoughts?
- What tools will help me with this situation?
o How am I going to apply them?
o How often?
I sincerely hope you are finding my newsletter helpful in your spiritual journey. If there are any subjects you’d like me to explore for you, please contact me. The same goes for subjects of any class you would like me to teach. I am always open.
I am available for spiritual counseling. I do not charge for this, but a love offering is greatly appreciated.
Dr. Ron Hestand, RScP, Certified Law of Attraction Coach, Life Coach. Presenter. Unity Spiritual Education Student. I do not charge ever. Free will offerings are welcomed, but NEVER required.
I can be reached at:
4134 Kalayne Lane, Williamsville, NY 14221